2 Locations To Serve You!
Kandiland's infant rooms offer a loving and caring environment filled with fun and educational stimulation for ages 6 weeks through 17 months.
- Kandiland recognizes that infant development progresses faster than development at any other life stage; therefore, our infant program focuses on the social, cognitive, emotional and physical needs of your baby.
- Kandiland uses music, songs, and finger plays designed to stimulate brain development.
- Caregivers interact with the infants through reading, flashcards, songs, rhymes and play to further stimulate growth.
- Our rooms are happy and colorful and create a soothing environment for the little ones' exploration.
- Infant toys and activities are provided to insure fine and gross motor skills development.
- An infant-appropriate outdoor play area allows for fresh air and daily exploration of the world around them.
- Kandiland's caregivers provide loving and safe care for your little one. Each day your child's caregiver will provide you with an oral and written account of your child's day, including feeding, sleeping and diapering as well as other pertinent information regarding your child's day and growth.
Kandiland requires "shoe covers" for anyone other than the babies to insure that the little one's floor space is clean and safe as they explore via rolling, crawling and playing.
$30 OFF Enrollment Fee
With mention of this site
Family Owned and Operated