2 Locations To Serve You!
We focus on shapes, colors, numbers and letter recognition, and stress language development through phonics, reading, flashcards, arts, music, and play. Art projects promote hand-eye coordination and manipulative skills
• Our weekly themed curriculum also introduces your children to dance, exercise, and Spanish, while bible stories teach language development, memorization skills, morals, and values.
• The KandiLand safe and fun multi-level playground encourages your children to explore the outdoors.
• We also include a nutritious hot breakfast and lunch, and morning and afternoon snacks.
• Our preschooler and pre-kindergartner room is set up in "centers" that allow children to experience mediums for expression, play, and learning:
• Dramatic play center encourages language development, sharing, and cognitive thinking
• Block center and manipulative center help hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills
• Art center offers a host of mediums for self-expression and building fine motor skills
• Science center lets children explore nature, insects, magnetism, dinosaurs, solar system, and more
We provide an environment for learning and fun with both teacher-directed and child-initiated activities. Since children learn by doing, we have created an atmosphere of exploration, discovery, emphasize values, character, social skills, and play.
Pre-kindergartners focus on reading preparation, writing, math, and science in interchangeable settings. Language development will continue to grow through listening, speaking, reading, writing, storytelling, plays, poetry, rhymes, and more. Your children will engage in art to allow for creative expression and dramatic play where they can flourish as they learn to communicate, cooperate, and problem-solve.