2 Locations To Serve You!
Kandiland's provides a fun, safe and educational environment for our schoolage children. The schoolage program includes large, colorful rooms filled with age-appropriate toys and games to keep your child entertained and stimulated.
- Kandiland's schoolagers program includes a variety of mediums to meet your child's social, cognitive, creativity and motor skills.
- Through play and instruction, the children learn cooperation, sharing, responsibility, listening and manners.
- Creative expression is encouraged through arts and crafts, music, drama and building. Kandiland's schoolage room includes a stage for performing, karaoke machines, musical instruments and a complete art center.
- Computers are offered which allow for learning and fun through games that focus on language development, math, science and more. The block center and manipulative center encourage eye-hand coordination, counting skills and gross motor skills. Video games also provide fine motor skills development, muscle coordination and growth and problem solving.
- Games, puzzles and books are provided to further enhance social skills, problem solving and entertainment.
- Kamp Kandiland is offered every summer for our schoolage children. The fun-filled summer program offers themed weeks with field trips, in-house activities, and art projects, cooking projects, talent shows and carnivals. This action-packed program insures your schoolage child will have a fun and happy summer break.
Your child will be able to use our computers, which allow for learning and fun through games that focus on language development, math, science and more.
- Field trips
- In-house activities
- Cooking projects
- Talent shows
$30 OFF Enrollment Fee
With mention of this site
Family Owned and Operated